We are glad to have your business and your privacy is important to us. We want you to be aware of how to protect your privacy, so this notice is meant to explain our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used on our site.
- Identifiable information absolutely necessary for the transaction or our internal records. br>
- The domain names and email addresses of visitors to our web page, the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages customers access or visit, and any information customers volunteer. br>
- Financial information, such as a credit card number, used for order processing only. br>
- Contact information, used to send your order, as well as catalogs, newsletter and other relevant information.
- When you make a purchase, we will send you emails to confirm your order and may also need to contact you via phone, postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order. br>
- We may disclose personally identifiable information you provide in response to a particular legal process. For example, in response to a court order, subpoena, or at the behest of a law enforcement agency's request. br>
- Your credit card data and personal information will be processed by Stripe payment gateway processor. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. br>
- All payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information will be solely handled by the payment gateway service provider and such information will be encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a 128 bit encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.