RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Returned merchandise requires prior authorization and a RA number.
- Claims for shortage or damaged goods must be made within 10 days of receipt.
- All merchandise must be in the original packaging and sealed cartons.
- All returned goods must include a packing list and must be shipped freight prepaid.
Merchandise less than 30 days old will be issued 100% credit/refund, less 25% restocking charge. Merchandise older than 30 days and custom orders are not returnable for credit. Restocking fees & return policies may vary for items shipped directly from the manufacturer. Exceptions to this return policy include custom-ordered items (for which no returns are accepted). All Returns must be New and Unused (returns must be still in original packaging, and in saleable condition.). You must receive a Return Authorization Number (RA#) from Appearus Products Corp. prior to sending your return.
For obvious reasons, we cannot accept returns on opened products like oils, lotions, sanitizers, disposable face masks, personal care products, creams. Returns on washed linens, worn clothing, or used disposable garments will not be accepted. Special orders and custom made products are non-returnable.
Please refer to the guideline below for exchange inspected upon arrival at our office. Returned item(s) that are not in saleable condition, beyond the set time frame or unauthorized returns will not be accepted. Please also allow 7 days for the processing of your exchanges and returns. Kindly contact us at email@example.com when you have any uncertainties or issues.
- We will examine and confirm the returned item(s) condition (i.e. unused and in its original packaging) upon receipt.
- You will be notified by email when we receive your return parcel and once your requested exchange/refund has been duly processed.
- Exchange – We will then check with inventory if the requested exchange item is in stock.
- Refund – We will credit the amount to your original credit card/ payment method in approximately 5 working days. Please note that the actual time for the refund to be shown in your account will depend on your card issuing bank and the processing agent, i.e. Stripe/ Paypal. Please contact your bank directly for further details.
Email or call 1-866-568-5688 to obtain a RA#. YOU MUST RECEIVE A RA# before sending back a product.
Include a note stating purchaser’s name, address and order# and reason for return. Be sure to include RA#.
Using a good carton, return package via insured US Mail, UPS or FEDEX.
Send returns to:
Appearus Products Corp.
15046 Nelson Ave, Unit 21
City of Industry, CA 91744
Keep a record of shipment until you have received credit or replacement merchandise.